CLEEN: CLEEN Foundation, formerly known as Centre for Law Enforcement
- CLEEN is a non governmental organization established in January 1998 with the mission of promoting public safety, security and accessible justice through the strategies of empirical research, legislative advocacy, demonstration programmes and publications, in partnership with government and civil society.
- LEDAP is a non-governmental organization of lawyers and Law professional, engaged in the promotion and protection of human rights, the rule of law and good governance in Nigeria. It has observed status with the Africa commission on human and peoples’ Rights.
- PRAWA is a Non-governmental Organization with the Vision to Promote a Humane and Secure Society that Corrects and Empowers to Prevent Crime, Violence and Torture
Lagos State University: Research
- “Youth Culture and Area Boys in Lagos,” in Chapter 9 of Identity Transformation and Identity Politics under Structural – Dr. Abubakara Momoh
University of Ibadan: Research
- Effects of Environmental Education on Urban Youth
U.S. Criminal Justice:
- Transformative Justice for Young Women: Imagining the Path to Prison Abolition – Stephanie Damon-Moore
Women of Color and the American Outdoors:
- “Wilderness, Race, and African Americans: An Environmental History from Slavery to Jim Crow “ – Michael Starkey
- “Black Faces, White Spaces: African-Americans and the Great Outdoors” – Carolyn Finney
- Demonic Grounds: Black Women and the Cartographies of Struggle – Katherine McKittrick
- Shades of Darkness – Carolyn Merchant
- Limerick, Patricia. “Hoping Against History: Environmental Justice in the Twenty-First Century.” Justice and Natural Resources: Concepts, Strategies and Applications. Chicago: Island Press, 2001.
- Riley, Shamara Shantu. “Ecology is a Sistah’s Issue Too: The Politics of Emergent Afrocentric Womanism.” This Sacred Earth: Religion, Nature, Environment. Roger S. Gottlieb, ed. New York: Routledge, 1996. 346-360
* This is an ongoing list and in no way reflects the breadth of material currently available on these topics.